It's currently 1 am...as I'm sure some of you may have already noticed. Or maybe just the one person that reads this :P
I am currently SO bored I am making myself stay up so I can serve my food in CafeWorld (a very addicting game on Facebook). However, I have decided to devise a list of things...nothing in particular, just things:
1. Successfully opened up a French bank account.
2. Had a blister the size of a nickel on the bottom of my foot yesterday...don't know where it is today.
3. Travis is visiting in 6 days!!!!!!
4. Still have not really gone downtown and taken photos of the city..just a fountain, really.
5. Have lots to read of Madame Bovary.
6. Methodologie is killing my buzz.
7. My Tahitian housemate makes living with my other housemate bearable.
8. My Tahitian housemate kicks a** actually...
9. Convinced the President of the program that brought me here to join me, my Tahitian housemate and my other friend for a rugby match on Sunday. Awesome?
10. Has had serious insomnia the past few days in anticipation for Travis's arrival.
11. Feels weird that everyone has been traveling but I have yet to leave the city.
12. Is almost broke in a foreign country.
13. Has frequented a particular bar so much that all the bartenders and managers know me by name, and have given me and my Tahitian housemate free drinks on multiple occasions ;)
14. Is confusing herself with the constant changing of persons in these fragmented sentences and will stop now.
That's my list. I can't wait for Travis to be here. I'm sleepy. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment